Microblading is the manual process of introducing semi-permanent makeup, in the form of colored pigments, to mimic hair on the eyebrows.
This is achieved by a skilled and certified "Everlasting Brows" microblading specialist utilizing a microblade, which is used to scratch the epidermal or outer layer of the skin to a depth of between 0.05-0.09, this then allows the pigment to be easily absorbed.
The design is waterproof, smudge proof, and looks completely natural, with this technique we are able to achieve fullness and shape, by mimicking hair where no hair existed previously.
Results last for up to 18 months, after which time the pigment fades leaving the skin.
Initial Session $600
(complimentary perfecting session in 6 wks)
Color Boost Session $250
Renewing Session $400
Complimentary Consultation available
-What is microblading?
Microblading is the manual process of introducing permanent makeup, in the form of colored pigments to mimic hair on the eyebrows.
-Is it painful?
The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is an anesthetic applied during to keep this to a minimum to where it is completely tolerable.
-How long does Microblading last?
Depending on your skin type and care, the pigment will fade slowly over 12-18 months.
-How long does the service last?
About 2 hours
-Are there any pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for a Microblading treatment?
• On keloids or if you have a tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders
• Circulatory disorders
• Any bleeding disorders
• You're taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears in the area.
• You've recently had Botox or any injection filler treatment (must wait 2 months)
• Old Permanent makeup
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• After waxing (must wait 7 days)
• After chemical peels, or any facial treatment. (must wait two weeks)
-Any age requirement?
You must be 18 years old or older by law. (We will check your ID)
-Is touch-up recommended?
The first touch-up is recommended in 4-6 weeks after initial treatment and its included in initial session price. During your touch up, the artist will fill in missing hair strokes, add or make the line longer or just achieve a darker color.