-What is microblading?
Microblading is the manual process of introducing permanent makeup, in the form of colored pigments to mimic hair on the eyebrows.
-Is it painful?
The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is an anesthetic applied during to keep this to a minimum to where it is completely tolerable.
-How long does Microblading last?
Depending on your skin type and care, the pigment will fade slowly over 12-18 months.
-How long does the service last?
About 2 hours
-Are there any pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for a Microblading treatment?
• On keloids or if you have a tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders
• Circulatory disorders
• Any bleeding disorders
• You're taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears in the area.
• You've recently had Botox or any injection filler treatment (must wait 2 months)
• Old Permanent makeup
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• After waxing (must wait 7 days)
• After chemical peels, or any facial treatment. (must wait two weeks)
-Any age requirement?
You must be 18 years old or older by law. (We will check your ID)
-Is touch-up recommended?
The first touch-up is recommended in 4-6 weeks after initial treatment and its included in initial session price. During your touch up, the artist will fill in missing hair strokes, add or make the line longer or just achieve a darker color.