Before your microblading appointment
Please read carefully when you book a microblading appointment
• Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
• Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
• Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 7 days before treatment.
• No waxing or tweezing 5 days before treatment.
• No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser, use of retain-A or any other intense treatments 6 weeks before treatment.
• Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for 7 days.
What to expect at the appointment
Consultation, paperwork, and anesthetic is applied
Designing Brows shape and style
Choosing Brow color
Initial strokes are placed with pigment
Pigment mask is left to absorb into the skin.
Once that's finished, the artist cleans the area thoroughly.
May repeat 4-6 couple of times if needed
Clean up & Aftercare consultation